A Place of Peace
Make A Payment or Donate via PayPal
Join Our Email List
Rest & Rekindle-Women Clergy Retreat
Advent Quiet Day
Epiphany Retreat with Gillian Ahlgren
Breathing Space - Male Clergy Retreat
An Evening with Carrie Newcomer
St. Anne Episcopal Church
Carrie Newcomer-Combined Evening & Retreat
St. Anne & TSC
The Beautiful Not Yet with Carrie Newcomer
We have 42 guests and no members online
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
You are here:
A Place of Peace
Welcome to Transfiguration Spirituality Center
We invite you to take a Virtual Tour of Our Campus
In the heart of historic Glendale, an easy drive from communities in Ohio, Kentucky
and Indiana, Transfiguration Spirituality Center is a quiet but active place of peace.
A ministry of the
Community of the Transfiguration
, a religious community
for women in the Anglican/Episcopal tradition, TSC provides retreat space
and spiritual support for individuals and groups seeking a peaceful repose
for a few hours, a few days, or a little longer.
From personal meditation to youth activities to group meetings, the spacious,
tranquil setting of Transfiguration Spirituality Center offers a welcoming
environment for all.
For individuals or groups seeking a time of reflection and growth, TSC can provide:
- attractive, private accommodations
- a choice of dining arrangements
- comfortable rooms for meeting, convening and socializing
- worship opportunities in several beautiful chapels
- a peaceful, natural environment for meditation and walking
- easy access from highways and convenient, free parking
- skilled retreat facilitators and compassionate spiritual directors
- and the heartfelt hospitality of the
Sisters of the Transfiguration